Friday, December 11, 2009

Always the Dreamer

There’s slack in the line held back just in case – the reserved of ourselves we let go to waste. Yeah, we all have excuses. We all have our vice. We all have disguises we forget we’re behind. So we’re present in body while mostly absent in mind - held back by our language so much of the time. But if I write something clever, will you blindly believe that I am whatever you can imagine me to be?
I may lie this time… so I don’t mind if you lied.
Summer and winter… springtime and fall. We’re passed by by weather while time tends to crawl. It’s all about the angle from which we perceive and you seemed like a dreamer, just never like the dream…
So let's not lie to ourselves this time. We're losing time on lies when you're toujours le rêveur, mais jamais le rêve - Always the dreamer, but never the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment