Friday, June 12, 2009

Fact, Fiction or Fallacy

I’ve got another thing to say. It’s not exactly what I’m thinking but, you know, I think it may be ok to leave it this way. There’s another time and place for any sort of honesty that isn’t guised in some form of tact or taste these days. I’m just trying to figure out exactly how to go about living this way - on a pendulum swing, oh my God, you’d really think I’d learn to level out and live steady some day.

I’ve given up on subtleties and the perpetual pain involved in fact, fiction, or fallacy, all of which are more or less mundane. But no matter what the truth may or may not truly be, I just don’t want to say what I don’t want to mean. So I’m tirelessly tired simply trying to prescreen every simple sentence said but it always gets me into another almost adequate acquaintance that leaves me feeling almost always nothing more than ethereally empty. The irony, of course, is that everything that I try is designed to avoid a fate that I inevitably design and though I often acquiesce and adhere, or so it seems, I still don’t want to say what I don’t at least want to mean.

I’m just trying to figure out exactly how to go about living this way - on a pendulum swing, oh my God, you’d really think I’d learn to level out and live steady some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment