Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh God! To be so ambitious!

Its not always the easy way thats best but i often find I gravitate toward downward slopes simply by instinct sometimes. You know, no matter hard i seem to try i never can get past the past. I'm drawn backward every time. I hear that you say you're burning bridges but I fear that may be a bit ambitious. I'm always making progress but never quite as much as id like because I'm inclined toward stagnancy unconsciously from time to time. It's a fight not entirely unlike an undertow into the past. I'm bourne backward every time. I hear that you are burning bridges. Oh God! To be so ambitious. Think of all I'd do if i could just believe that anything i do would ever change anythng. There's an underlying reason here for this fatalistic feeling that I can't change anything, but if I could just believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment